Are you struggling with exercise avoidance? Maybe you've had bad experiences with exercise in the past, felt ashamed to be seen working out, or are nervous that you'll fall back into compulsive patterns if you start a fitness journey again. Whatever the case may be,...
Healthy Habits Handbook + Workout Guide
$20.00 excl GST
The current global pandemic has changed life as we know it and many of us are feeling overwhelmed and anxious. Gyms are now closed, non-essential services shut, and we're being told to stay indoors. Now more than ever it's important to look after both our mental and physical wellbeing. The purpose of this guide is to keep you healthy and happy, while keeping you safe. It contains nutritional guidance, home workouts, ways to practice self-care, get good quality sleep, manage your stress, look after your mental health and practice gratitude.
What's included in the guide?
1. Healthy Habits Handbook:
- Nutritional guidance: how to balance your plate, meal ideas, ways to manage changes in appetite, and how to be flexible with food while nourishing your body
- Movement guide: ways to break up sitting throughout the day, workout ideas plus a whole dedicated home workout guide (see below)
- Self-care & stress management tips
- Ways to improve your sleep
- Activities to help you look after your mental health
- 30 day gratitude journal
- Daily Planner (includes section for meal planning, quotes, notes, to-do's, priorities, and things to buy)
2. Weekly Workout Guide:
- 5 unique bodyweight workouts you can do at home (no equipment required)
- Specific core warm-up for injury prevention
- Detailed images and breakdowns of each exercise so you can master the technique
- Weekly workout planner