In this episode of Holistic Health Radio, host Sarah Liz King shares six tips for managing eating disorders or hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery while in high school or college. During this podcast, listeners will gain valuable insights and strategies, including:...
Healing HA Group Program
If you’re like most women who’ve lost their period due to hypothalamic amenorrhea, you’ve probably tried A LOT of things to get it back.
… and with each attempt, you get more and more disheartened because you just don’t know what you’re doing wrong.
Super frustrating, right? :-/
I have good news and bad news…
The bad news: Unfortunately, MOST people fail at addressing the root causes of why they lost their period in the first place and therefore end up in this spiral of self-sabotage.
I know… it freaking sucks. But, the good news…
There’s a really good reason why they fail…and understanding it can become the reason you succeed.
You see… while they might start to eat more to address the low energy availability from HA, they neglect the most important part… their exercise, stress, mindset, and belief systems which need to be transformed in order for you to get your period back AND keep it.
If you’ve listened to my recent podcasts on habits that sabotage your HA recovery, you would know that there are 3 mistakes you MUST avoid in order to make your brain feel safe and get your period back.
- Eating more but still training too hard – this affects your ability to produce enough hormones as they are redirected for cortisol production.
- Eating more but too low carb/infrequently – not enough carbs or going for long periods of the day without food will keep your hypothalamus in hibernation.
- Having a short term only mindset – thinking you can just make these changes to get your period back and then reverting back to your old lifestyle is a recipe for disaster.
That’s why I created the Healing Hypothalamic Group Coaching Program. It gives you everything you need to address the root cause of why your HA started in the first place so you can get your period back AND keep it all while improving your relationship with food, exercise, mindset and body.
Here’s what you get:
- Weekly textbooks so you can understand the theory behind HA and WHY I’m getting you to make these changes.
- Actionable Workbooks so you can take what you learned in the textbook and translate it into actionable steps with workbooks you can fill out along the way.
- Private Facebook Group so you can share your wins, your struggles, and seek advice or support from myself or others going through exactly what you are.
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls so you can check in with how you’re doing, where you’re struggling and get your personal questions answered.
- 1:1 Check-Ins so you can get personalised advice and feedback on your own nutrition or exercise plan, as well as accountability and support.
This group program goes for 8 weeks starting October 26th 2020 and goes through all 5 Pillars of Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery including:
- Nourishing Your Body to Recover & Thrive
- Mindful Movement
- Self-Love, Acceptance & Body Image
- Chill Out Time
- Treating Yourself Better (Mind and Body)
I know you’re going to love this program and the results you get. It’s personalised, evidence-based and you get support every step of the way.
Spaces are limited so don’t miss out!