What happens when fitness isn’t just something that we do, but starts to define who we are? And how can we start to let go and re-shape that fitness identity when trying to recovery from disordered eating, an eating disorder and hypothalamic amenorrhea?
I answer both of those questions and so much more in this week’s episode where you’ll learn:
- The role grief plays in re-shaping your fitness identity
- How to redefine your values around fitness so they lead towards a more sustainable relationship with exercise
- How to cultivate a radical willingness to sit with change, difficult thoughts and uncomfortable emotions as you work towards healing
- Why it’s important to pull apart the complex story of fitness being who we are versus something that we do
- What belief systems are no longer serving you when it comes to your fitness identity and how to unsubscribe from them
- How to truly find exercise freedom and define what that looks like for you
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Looking for a supportive recovery community? Click here to join Recovery Club and start your journey to full recovery today.
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.