You’re eating more and exercising less, so you should be feeling super energised right? Well this isn’t the case for everyone going through recovery from hypothalamic amenorrhea or for those working on weight restoration from an eating disorder. Oftentimes it’s the exact opposite – overwhelming fatigue that seems to come out of nowhere!
In this episode I explain the fatigue phenomenon and cover off topics including:
- What repair work needs to be done and how much energy this requires (you’ll love the Willy Wonka reference here)
- How exercise often gives you a false “high” and the reasons behind why you feel more tired now when you’re doing less
- The interplay between what you eat and your energy levels
- Rewiring your brain, mental fatigue, and how that impacts your physical energy levels
- Why sleep is super important and the factors that can prevent you from getting a restful night of shuteye
- Micronutrients you may be missing and how that can lead to fatigue
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.