Today’s podcast is about a slightly controversial topic that I get asked about ALL the time in terms of recovery from hypothalamic amenorrhea and getting your period back. And that’s whether or not to go “all in”.
If you’ve been wondering yourself if this is the right option for you then listen in.
In this episode I discuss:
- What “all in” really means when it comes to recovering your period
- What an “all in” recovery plan looks like in terms of food intake (calories, carbs, food frequency), exercise, and rest
- Reasons why you might choose to go “all in” versus a slower approach to recovering your period
- Questions to ask yourself to decide what approach to hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery is best for you
- Where to go for extra help and support to help your recovery process
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.