Today’s episode is all about the 10 biggest habits I see in clients make that sabotage their recovery from hypothalamic amenorrhea.
In today’s podcast I discuss:
- The kind of exercise you probably think doesn’t “count”
- The impact of your environment and who you follow online
- Why fibre isn’t always your friend
- Dealing with bloating the right way
- How eating “healthy” isn’t always helpful
- The yoga and pilates as safe exercise myth
- The problem with holding onto old clothes
- Keeping your lips sealed about recovery
- Why being an energiser bunny won’t speed up the process
- And the most important factor in getting your period back (hint this is number 10 so stay tuned until the end)
As you’re listening if you identify with one or two, or even a handful of these PLEASE DON’T BEAT YOURSELF UP!
It’s incredibly common to get stuck in these behaviours and really hard to break them so if you do need help I encourage you to reach out, get a plan, and have some support so you can get your period back and ensure it stays too.
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.