Today I’m joined by Talia Cecchele, a specialist eating disorder dietician and nutritionist currently working and living in the UK.
In this episode we discuss:
- Common digestive complaints resulting from disordered eating
- Does disordered eating cause gut issues or do gut issues cause disordered eating?
- The most common digestive complaints during eating disorder recovery including gastroparesis, delayed gastric emptying, bloating, constipation and diarrhea
- Common treatments for digestive concerns during eating disorder recovery
- Improving gut health through both diet and additional lifestyle changes during recovery
- Transitioning to intuitive eating and when this is appropriate during eating disorder recovery
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.