While weight stigma and fatphobia directly affect people who identify as fat, it can also affect people in smaller bodies too by keeping them stuck in poor relationships with food, exercise and their body.
So, in today’s episode my I’m going to chat through:
- What weight stigma and fatphobia actually are
- Sneaky ways that weight stigma and fatphobia show up in our culture
- How these societal constructs impact our thoughts and beliefs around our own weight and therefore our belief about our self-worth
- Common weight stigma thoughts and beliefs and how to overcome them
- How to overcome your fear of weight gain so you can start healing your hormones from hypothalamic amenorrhea, finding food freedom and improving your relationship with exercise
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.