In today’s podcast I want to discuss fitness trackers and give a balanced discussion on the pros and cons of using them. Like anything, context is important and I don’t think it’s a black and white situation.
My aim is to help you uncover whether your relationship with your fitness tracker is a positive one that aids your overall wellbeing, or a negative one that is impacting your ability to enjoy exercise.
In this episode I discuss:
- 7 essential questions to ask yourself to help you determine whether or not you should use a fitness tracker
- How to know if you have a healthy relationship with exercise and your fitness tracker
- The pros and cons of fitness trackers
- If fitness trackers provide accurate and reliable measurements
- Positive ways to interpret your fitness tracker data and how to use it constructively to achieve your health goals
- How to get extra help if you are struggling with your relationship with exercise or letting go of using a fitness tracker
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.