In Part 1 (Episode 65) I went through how to tell the difference between PCOS and Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and why a proper diagnosis is so important.
Following on from that episode in Part 2 we’re talking treatment.
In today’s podcast I discuss:
- How to identify the root cause of your PCOS
- The 4 different types of PCOS
- Nutrition recommendations for PCOS
- The best types of cardio, interval and strength training you can do if you have PCOS
- The impact of exercise on insulin resistance in PCOS
- How to identify the underlying causes if you have Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- The 3 essential nutrition changes you must make to recover from hypothalamic amenorrhea (hint: calories aren’t enough)
- How much and what kind of exercise is best for hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery
- If you need to give up exercise altogether to recover from hypothalamic amenorrhea
- Why sleep and managing stress are also incredibly important factors for managing PCOS and recovering from hypothalamic amenorrhea
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.