In today’s episode I discuss:
- What is PCOS versus what is Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- How to tell whether you have PCOS or Hypothalamic Amenorrhea based on the different signs and symptoms
- Why an ultrasound is not enough to get a proper diagnosis for PCOS
- If it’s possible to have BOTH Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and PCOS and what to do about
- Questions your health care team should ask you about to determine whether PCOS or HA is more likely
- Diagnostic tests that are helpful in determining PCOS and Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- Treatment approaches for each and where to get extra help
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.