You’ve gotten your period back – congratulations! But what comes next?
In today’s episode I go through the exact habits you need to maintain to keep your hormones happy and healthy as well as the assumptions you need to challenge to prevent relapse back in hypothalamic amenorrhea.
Tune in to find out:
- The 7 biggest mistakes people make after getting their period back that puts them at risk of relapse and how to prevent them from happening to you
- Why working on your relationship with food and exercise doesn’t stop when you get your period back
- How to identify if you’re at your true set point weight when your period returns
- Limiting beliefs and how they play into our habits and mindset
- At the end I also answer some listener questions!
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.