Today’s podcast is one that’s been on my mind for quite a few weeks. The global pandemic of COVID19 has brought with it swift changes to the way we live our lives, and impacted our mood, productivity, and mental health.
In this episode I chat about how I’ve personally been effected, and what I’ve been doing to stay happy, healthy, and sane including:
- Managing anxiety levels and how to move from feeling stuck and overwhelmed towards calm action
- Ways to improve sleep and why this is so essential to our overall wellbeing
- Reflecting on things I’ll never take for granted again and what I’m looking forward in the future
- Common fears around weight gain from less physical activity, changes in appetite, or increased emotional eating
- Simple ways to stay moving without becoming exercise obsessed
- My 1-3-5 rule for productivity
- The power of gratitude and how to make it a daily practice
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Looking for a supportive recovery community? Click here to join Recovery Club and start your journey to full recovery today.
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.