Today I’m joined again by the delightful Isabel Dawkes to discuss all things meal plans: what they are, as well as why, when how we use them to help individuals in recovery from hypothalamic amenorrhea, eating disorders and disordered eating.
In this episode we chat through:
- What is a meal plan?
- How many meals and snacks should be included in your meal plan?
- Common traps people fall into when eating from a meal plan
- How often a meal plan should be updated?
- How long a meal plan should be used for when recovering from an eating disorder, disordered eating or hypothalamic amenorrhea?
- A step-by-step guide on how to transition off a meal plan towards more intuitive eating
- How to rebuild trust and confidence in your body’s natural hunger and fullness cues
- Tips to ensure you eat adequately after transitioning off a meal plan
- If it’s ever helpful to go back on a meal plan after transitioning off of one
Be sure to follow Isabel on Instagram @isabeldawkes_health
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.