Bloating and digestive concerns are incredibly common in recovery, but why do they happen? And more importantly, how can you reduce the bloating?
That’s what we explore in this week’s episode of Holistic Health Radio. By the end of this episode you’ll know:
- The main causes of bloating in eating disorder and hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery
- Food choices that can increase bloating
- How restriction impacts digestion
- What gastroparesis is and how it can cause bloating and discomfort
- The link between water retention and early stages of recovery
- Changes in the microbiome and how that can cause digestive changes and bloating
- The impact of chronic stress, abdominal wall atrophy, and swallowing too much air on symptoms of bloating
- Food and non-food solutions to bloating in hypothalamic amenorrhea and ED recovery
- How much and what kinds of foods to eat to reduce bloating
- Where to get extra help if bloating is impacting you in recovery
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.