Today on the podcast I’m joined by Jarrah Nesbitt a physiotherapist and current member of Recovery Club who is here to share her story of recovery from an eating disorder and hypothalamic amenorrhea.
In this episode Jarrah and I discuss:
- Her long standing history of disordered eating and how she felt like she never “fit” any one particular eating disorder diagnosis
- Helpful versus unhelpful treatment that she tried
- Wanting to gain weight, the obstacles that got in the way and how she’s overcoming these
- The impact of orthorexia and how she’s worked hard to change her mindset around eating
- Recommitting to recovery and how it’s completely possible to get better even if you’ve struggled for a long time with an eating disorder or disordered eating
Follow Jarrah on Instagram @jarrahn94
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Looking for a supportive recovery community? Click here to join Recovery Club and start your journey to full recovery today.
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.