Today on the show I’m joined by Pegah Esmaili, a wife, new mama to baby Cyra, and a daughter of the king. A absolute light beam of positivity, Pegah’s passion is encouraging women to walk in faith and freedom. After years of battling with her own body image, it’s now her mission to share her messy story of recovery in hopes of helping other women.
In this podcast we get to insight into her journey of no period for over 10 years to pregnant, and now what her life is like as a new mom.
Some of the highlights from today’s episode include:
- When she believed her relationship with food went from healthy to extreme
- The impact of a bad break up on her body image and relationship with exercise
- The traps of clean eating and fitness magazine diet plans
- Getting stuck in a false sense of security while on the pill
- When she decided to prioritise her hormone health
- The positives and negatives she experienced while working to recover her period
- How she found out she was pregnant only after a few recovery periods
- What her pregnancy journey was like
- The fear of giving birth and her birth story
- What life is like now as a new mom and how recovery has impacted her life for the better
You can follow Pegah on Instagram @pegactive
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.