In today’s episode of Holistic Health Radio, Lucy McConnell and I discuss one of the biggest roadblocks people face in recovery, which is breaking rigid rituals and unhelpful routines.
In this episode we chat through:
- The problems that arise from rigid meal timings
- Striking a balance timing flexibility while managing regular eating in recovery
- How to overcome meal plan monotony (AKA eating the same safe foods each day)
- What to do if exercise rituals and routines are overtaking your life
- How to adjust your movement back to a more reasonable level or change up your routine
- Sneaky body checking or avoidance behaviours you may not even realise you’re doing and the impact they have on your recovery
- Tips for how to increase flexibility in your recovery to achieve true food, exercise and body freedom
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Looking for a supportive recovery community? Click here to join Recovery Club and start your journey to full recovery today.
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.