Today on the podcast I’m going to be talking all things exercise for Hypothalamic Amenorrhea recovery and helping you figure out which workouts to do which are safe and which workouts to avoid which will hinder your recovery progress.
In this episode I discuss:
- The scientific reason why you need to reduce and modify exercise in recovery from hypothalamic amenorrhea
- Why high intensity exercise isn’t helpful during HA recovery
- The best and worst workouts for HA recovery
- How to know if your workout is too much or too intense – questions to ask yourself
- Dealing with common fears and objections to reducing exercise
- Practical tips for how to cut down your exercise in hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.