Today’s podcast is all about how to eat for Hypothalamic Amenorrhea recovery and specific foods to include that can boost your recovery.
In this episode I go over:
- 10 foods to incorporate that can boost your Hypothalamic Amenorrhea recovery
- What nutrients these foods contain and how they can boost your fertility, energy availability and recovery
- When and how much to add each of these foods into your diet during hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery
- Smart swaps if you’re allergic or intolerant to any of the foods listed
- Meal and snack ideas for your hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery journey that incorporate these specific fertility and energy boosting foods
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Looking for a supportive recovery community? Click here to join Recovery Club and start your journey to full recovery today.
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.