In recovery from hypothalamic amenorrhea you are often dealing with some difficult changes and having a support network that understands and encourages you can make the journey to recovering your period so much more successful.
In today’s episode of Holistic Health Radio, Lucy McConnell and I will be talking about how to speak with loved ones about your recovery from HA. This is also relevant if you’re in recovery from an eating disorder or disordered eating as well.
In this podcast we discuss:
- The impact of Hypothalamic Amenorrhea on libido and managing your sex life with a partner
- How your loved ones can support you with food challenges and at meal times in HA/ED recovery
- Talking about body changes and the fears you have surrounding that with your loved ones
- Creating safe boundaries with family, friends and partners to help you flourish in your HA/ED recovery
- Dealing with emotions in productive ways so you don’t lash out at your partner
- Learning how to communicate in healthy ways about what you need from others and what they need back
❤️ Join my newsletter list for weekly motivation and inspiration and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my eBook “31 Ways to Boost Your Body Image”
❤️ Ready to get your period back? Join the next round of Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea! This 8-week, hybrid group and 1:1 coaching program is designed to help you recover your period while improving your relationship with food, exercise and your body. Find out details and sign up here: https://sarahlizking.com/healing-ha/
❤️ Signature 1:1 Recovery Coaching from qualified health professionals you trust! Sarah and her team will help you ditch disorered eating, recover your period, find food freedom and regain the life you deserve. Fill out the contact form to get started
❤️ If you enjoyed this episode please leave a 5⭐️ review and share a screenshot on Instagram by tagging myself @sarahlizking and I’ll be sure to reshare.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
The Healing HA program gives you the exact steps to getting your hormones, period and fertility back WITHOUT the overwhelm or loneliness of trying to do it on your own.
In just 8-weeks, you’ll learn absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery, so you can get your period back AND make sure it sticks around forever while improving your relationship with food.