Holistic Health Radio Episode 6: How To Make Your Social Media A Safe Space
- The importance of my brand and its message on social media
- The responsibility influencers and larger media accounts have in the way they represent health, body types, and talk about mental health
- The barometer I use for deciding whether or not to post something
- How social media can lead to poor mental health outcomes
- The power of a social media detox
- Ways to create healthy boundaries around social media, plus
- How to curate your feel-good feed and ‘keep it real’
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, a Health At Every Size (HAES) Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.