Holistic Health Radio Episode 5: How To Prevent Over Training & Find Your Identity After Injury with Andrew Ilieff from BeFit Training Physiotherapy
- Andrew’s personal sporting background, and back injury
- How ego can sometimes blind our ability to tune into our body and its needs
- What overtraining actually is, plus signs and symptoms to look out for
- Why you might be under recovering from your workouts
- The importance of adapting your workouts based on your body’s needs
- How our identity can become wrapped up in sport and fitness
- Ways to manage our mental health when sidelined with an injury
- How injuries are our best teachers
- Why walking is the most underrated but beneficial type of movement
- Plus 5 tips for preventing overtraining and enjoying a balanced exercise routine
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, a Health At Every Size (HAES) Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.