Episode 87. How to Build Confidence in Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery
Today’s podcast I want to talk about building confidence and trust in yourself through hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery. This may seem like an odd thing to chat about but let me ask you this:
- How often do you find yourself overthinking decisions in relation to changing your habits for recovery?
- Do you ever feel like you’re never doing “enough” or “the right thing” to get your period back?
- Do you doubt yourself and feel like this process won’t work for you or you’re a unicorn and the only one who won’t get your period back?
- Are you concerned you won’t be able to handle the body or lifestyle changes that happen which leads you to staying stuck?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, then this podcast will definitely be helpful to you. Like last week’s episode this is relevant to you whether you are working on recovery from disordered eating, an eating disorder or hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery, which are all areas I regularly work on with clients.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- The 5 key areas to focus on for building confidence
- How to choose faith over fear in recovery
- Why we make self-defeating decisions
- How blaming others or circumstance steals your power in HA recovery
- What the negativity bias is and how it influences our confidence
- How to increase your confidence after falling off track with recovery
- Who to trust in when you’ve lost your own confidence during recovery and don’t know where to start
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
Sarah King is an Exercise Physiologist and Health Coach specialising in helping women recover from Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, disordered eating and eating disorders, and body image concerns.
Her signature 8-week program Healing Hypothalamic Amenorrhea is the go-to course for women wanting to recover their period for good, rediscover food freedom, find balance with fitness and feel more body confident.
Click below to join the next round!
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.