Episode 79: Finding The Right Balance with Food and Fitness featuring Nutritionist Kathleen Alleaume
Today I’m joined by Kathleen Alleaume, founder of The Right Balance, and internationally acclaimed specialist in nutrition and fitness. With a degree in Exercise Science and a Masters in Nutrition, Kathleen has spent over twenty years ago helping women, men and children to overcome their health or performance issues and maximise their wellness and fitness.
Kathleen unique ability to translate complicated health research into clear, practical advice, has put her at the forefront of her industry where she regularly contributes to both print and online publications.
As a busy working mum Kathleen knows the importance of moving her body, eating well and taking moment to rest and relax.
In today’s podcast episode Kathleen and I discuss:
- How she got started in her career in health, fitness and nutrition
- What inspired her to get into media and writing and how that’s changed the trajectory of her career
- The importance of understanding research, especially when it comes to nutrition
- How work life changed when she became and mum
- Ways to stay fit and eat well when you’re juggling motherhood and building your career or business
- What healthy eating actually means
Founder The Right Balance
Holistic Health Radio
Featuring interviews with interesting guests and experts, we bring you the personal stories and the science on how to create a healthier relationship with food, exercise, mind and body. Check out more episodes on iTunes below.
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.