Episode 74: Should You Go “All In” To Recover Your Period From Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
Today’s podcast is about a slightly controversial topic that I get asked about ALL the time in terms of recovery from hypothalamic amenorrhea and getting your period back. And that’s whether or not to go “all in”.
If you’ve been wondering yourself if this is the right option for you then listen in.
In this episode I discuss:
- What “all in” really means when it comes to recovering your period from hypothalamic amenorhhea
- What an “all in” hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery meal plan looks like in terms of food intake (calories, carbs, food frequency)
- How much exercise and what kind is best when you go “all in” to recover your period
- Why rest and recovery is important to recovering your menstrual cycle
- Reasons why you might choose to go “all in” versus a slower approach to recovering your period
- Questions to ask yourself to decide what approach to hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery is best for you
- Where to go for extra help and support to help your HA recovery process
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
Sarah King is an Exercise Physiologist and Health Coach specialising in helping women reconnect with their bodies and improve their relationship with food and exercise.
Through her 1:1 Health Coaching Sessions clients learn to nourish their bodies without guilt, move for joy, improve body image and self worth, plus recover from Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and get their period pack if it’s gone missing.
Click below to book your free discovery call and get started.
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.