Episode 72. 7 Ways To Overcome Body Image Hang Ups and Finally Accept Your Here and Now Body
Body image hang-ups. We all have them.
From cellulite to stretch marks, accepting the weight gain that actually made us a healthier human, and even struggling with feeling worthy or confident, it can feel hard to live in our here and body some days.
While many people shout the words “just love yourself” I don’t really think that’s a tangible answer for many people struggling with body acceptance.
Which is why today I’m going to be going through 7 things you need to stop believing so you can finally accept your here and now body.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to stop idealising thinness
- How to stop comparing yourself to others
- How to stop focusing on things you can’t change
- How to stop comparing your body now to when you were sick
- Why giving so much power to your physical appearance can be problematic
- How to reduce negative thinking about your body
- Ways to practice radical self-acceptance and honour your here and now body
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Your Body?
Sarah King is an Exercise Physiologist and Health Coach specialising in helping women reconnect with their bodies and improve their relationship with food and exercise.
Through her 1:1 Health Coaching Sessions clients learn to nourish their bodies without guilt, move for joy, improve body image and self worth, plus recover from Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and get their period pack if it’s gone missing.
Click below to book your free discovery call and get started.
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.