Episode 68. Is your fitness tracker helping or harming your relationship with exercise?
In today’s podcast I want to discuss fitness trackers and give a balanced discussion on the pros and cons of using them. Like anything, context is important and I don’t think it’s a black and white situation.
My aim is to help you uncover whether your relationship with your fitness tracker is a positive one that aids your overall wellbeing, or a negative one that is impacting your ability to enjoy exercise.
In this episode I discuss:
- 7 essential questions to ask yourself to help you determine whether or not you should use a fitness tracker
- How to know if you have a healthy relationship with exercise and your fitness tracker
- The pros and cons of fitness trackers
- If fitness trackers provide accurate and reliable measurements
- Positive ways to interpret your fitness tracker data and how to use it constructively to achieve your health goals
- How to get extra help if you are struggling with your relationship with exercise or letting go of using a fitness tracker
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Exercise?
Sarah King is an Exercise Physiologist and Health Coach specialising in helping women reconnect with their bodies and improve their relationship with food and exercise.
Through her 1:1 Health Coaching Sessions clients learn to nourish their bodies without guilt, move for joy, improve body image and self worth, plus recover from Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and get their period pack if it’s gone missing.
Click below to book your free discovery call and get started.
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.