Episode 67: Supplements for PCOS vs. Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
Welcome to Part 3 of the PCOS vs. Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Podcast series!
Today I’m going to discuss what I think is the sprinkles on the donut when it comes to treating PCOS and Hypothalamic Amenorrhea which is herbs, supplements, and micronutrients.
In this episode I talk through:
- Why magnesium is so great for healthy hormones and periods
- Is Inositol good for PCOS and which type is best
- The best supplements for recovery from Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- If there is any evidence behind seed-cycling for hypothalamic amenorrhea recovery
- Why you should love and eat Flaxseeds
- Other nutrients you need for healthy periods and hormones and how to get these from food before turning to supplements
Alongside that I’m going to discuss something which isn’t often spoken about when it comes to managing and healing both of these conditions: your mindset and why it’s critical in your hormone healing journey. Click below to listen.
Ready To Improve Your Relationship with Food and Get Your Period Back?
Sarah King is an Exercise Physiologist and Health Coach specialising in helping women reconnect with their bodies and improve their relationship with food and exercise.
Through her 1:1 Health Coaching Sessions clients learn to nourish their bodies without guilt, move for joy, improve body image and self worth, plus recover from Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and get their period pack if it’s gone missing.
Click below to book your free discovery call and get started.
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.