Episode 61: Let’s Talk About Sex with Georgia Grace
Today I’m joined by Sex Coach, Georgia Grace. Through her work she aims to bring mindfulness to sex with real, practical and useful tools allowing people to explore their sensuality.
Sexual health is an important part of overall health and today I’m excited to have Georgia on the podcast to discuss:
- How she first became interest in being an intimacy coach and sex educator
- Why pleasure and sensuality are so important
- How to have really great sex
- The impact of coronavirus and loss of physical touch on our wellbeing
- How lockdown has impacted our sex lives
- The link between good sex with self or others and overall health
- How to communicate what you want in the bedroom
To try the 3 minute game click: https://bettymartin.org/
To join Georgia’s course click here: course: https://georgiagrace.podia.com
Georgia works in sex tech, developing an app powered by AI to support couples in having more fulfilling sex and is the Australian Ambassador for We-Vibe, an innovative company that designs and manufactures world-leading couples and solo vibrators.
Georgia is also a qualified Journalist and writes a weekly column for GQ, ‘Ask a Sex Coach’ amongst other top-tier Australian media.
Check out her services and follow her online by clicking the links below
Holistic Health Radio
Featuring interviews with interesting guests and experts, we bring you the personal stories and the science on how to create a healthier relationship with food, exercise, mind and body. Check out more episodes on iTunes below.
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.