Episode 57: Preventing Relapse after Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Recovery
You’ve gotten your period back – congratulations! But what comes next?
In today’s episode I go through the exact habits you need to maintain to keep your hormones happy and healthy as well as the assumptions you need to challenge to prevent relapse back in hypothalamic amenorrhea.
Tune in to find out:
- The 7 biggest mistakes people make after getting their period back that puts them at risk of relapse and how to prevent them from happening to you
- Why working on your relationship with food and exercise doesn’t stop when you get your period back
- How to identify if you’re at your true set point weight when your period returns
- Limiting beliefs and how they play into our habits and mindset
- At the end I also answer some listener questions!
If you’re wanting to get your period back a good place to start is my How To Get Your Period Back eBook or consider personalised health coaching sessions to get individualised support through this journey so you can work on recovering your period, gain food freedom, find balance with exercise, and overcome limiting beliefs and negative thinking about your body.
Holistic Health Radio
Featuring interviews with interesting guests and experts, we bring you the personal stories and the science on how to create a healthier relationship with food, exercise, mind and body. Check out more episodes on iTunes below.
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.