Episode 56: Managing Mental and Physical Health During COVID19
Today’s podcast is one that’s been on my mind for quite a few weeks. The global pandemic of COVID19 has brought with it swift changes to the way we live our lives, and impacted our mood, productivity, and mental health.
In this episode I chat about:
- Managing anxiety levels and how to move from feeling stuck and overwhelmed towards calm action
- Ways to improve sleep and why this is so essential to our overall wellbeing
- Reflecting on things I’ll never take for granted again and what I’m looking forward in the future
- Common fears around weight gain from less physical activity, changes in appetite, or increased emotional eating
- Simple ways to stay moving without becoming exercise obsessed
- My 1-3-5 rule for productivity
- The power of gratitude and how to make it a daily practice
To help you get through these tough times, I’ve put together a Healthy Habits Handbook + Workout Guide for you to download complete with workouts, meal ideas, daily planners, and a gratitude journal.
If you’re looking for other ways to support yourself during this tough time consider my Intuitive Eating Course to improve your relationship with food or personalised health coaching sessions to keep your mind and body feeling good.
READY TO BREAK FREE FROM FOOD AND BODY OBSESSION?
If you spend far too much time and energy thinking about your next meal, get down on yourself for having more than your daily allocated share of dark chocolate, or feel stuck in the binge-restrict cycle and are ready to reclaim your health, passions and life then the Body Freedom Academy is right for you.
This 6-week program with me is designed to transform your mindset through gentle, intuitive eating principles that set you up for a sustainable positive relationship with food and body.
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.