Cinnamon Donut Protein Balls
These tasty morself make the perfect anytime snack! They are gluten and dairy free and have a beautiful cinnamon flavour similar to those yummy donuts from the supermarket.
Make a batch to share with friends or store in the fridge for snacks throughout the week.
Protein Packed Cinnamon Donut Bliss Balls
Ingredients (Makes 22)
- 150g blanched almond meal
- 100g cashew butter
- 2.5 scoops (80g) vanilla pea protein powder
- 1 – 2 tsp cinnamon (depending on your tastes)
- 18 large medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil (more if you have a dry cashew butter)
- 2 tbsp buckinis (optional but great for texture)
- Place almond meal, cashew butter, pea protein and cinnamon in a high-powered food processor and pulse until it resembles course breadcrumbs.
- Add the pitted medjool dates. Pulse again.
- Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil and process until mixture comes together.
- Empty contents into a clean bowl and mix the buckinis in with a spoon if using.
- Roll 1 – 2 tbsp of mixture into balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place for 30 minutes in the fridge to set and enjoy!
- Leftovers can be stored in a container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Learn to Nourish Your Body Without Guilt
Sarah King is an Exercise Physiologist and Health Coach specialising in helping women reconnect with their bodies and improve their relationship with food and exercise.
Through her 1:1 Health Coaching Sessions clients learn to nourish their bodies without guilt, move for joy, improve body image and self worth, and balance their hormones.
Click below to book your free discovery call and get started.
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.