Chocolate Avocado Mousse (Dairy Free & Vegan)
All the silky deliciousness of a normal chocolate mousse, but without the dairy. Perfect for those who have sensitivities! Whip up a batch for a dinner party, or keep it all to yourself.
Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- 2 large, very ripe avocados
- 3 tbsp honey, maple syrup or rice malt syrup (or to taste)
- 1 tsp good quality vanilla
- 50g raw cacao powder
- Strawberries to garnish
- Remove the stone from the avocado and throw away. Scoop avocado flesh into the bowl of a food processor or blender.
- Add remaining ingredients (except strawberries) and process, scraping down the sides until smooth.
- Taste test to ensure it is sweet enough for you. Add extra honey if desired and process again if needed.
- Transfer to serving bowls and put in the fridge for an hour to set.Garnish with strawberries and enjoy!
Hi future friends, I’m Sarah King, a Health At Every Size (HAES) Exercise Physiologist and health coach.
Science, not trends is the foundation of my approach. By nourishing the body and mind with scientific facts we can build foundations for a life of realness, not just wellness.